Tips to make decorative pebble spheres
Have you ever thought to make use of pebbles that you find lying on every other place in your daily routine? These pebbles can be turned into wonderful decoration pieces and the best thing is that you don’t need to invest money in this. With little creativity, you can come out with some astounding decoration pieces for your home. Here are the steps that you need to follow for making a classy decorative pebble sphere. Have a look.
- The materials you need for making a decorative piece of pebble sphere are foam balls, pebbles, ceramic tiles adhesive, clean and soft rug, container of water, natural sea sponge, rubber spatula, disposable container and sand.
- The first step you need to follow is that to mix a small amount of sand with tile adhesive using disposable container.
- Now apply the mixture using one area of the foam at a time. Apply the mixture by the help of spatula.
- Use your hands in order to press pebbles into grout.
- Wait for few minutes to let it set. Use a damp sponge for gentle smoothing. Rinse sponge is often used in fresh water.
- Now let the grout to set up slightly. Use a damp sponge to gains wipe the face of the pebbles.
- Wait for it to dry.
- Use the clean and soft rug to polish the mosaic pieces. Thus making it look clean, organized and absolutely perfect. Your pebble decorative sphere is ready.